tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier>
Subject Re: EOFException in AjpNioProcessor
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2013 18:40:58 GMT
Jesse Barnum wrote:
> On Dec 18, 2013, at 12:27 PM, Jesse Barnum <> wrote:
>> I'm seeing this error a lot in my log files. It happens when I am trying to read
from the request InputStream. Should I be concerned about this, or is it just the equivalent
of the user clicking 'stop' in their browser?
>>> SEVERE: An error occurred while handling request /WSMRegister/LicenseCheck/handshake
> Forgot to mention, I'm running version 7.0.35 on Ubuntu Linux on Amazon EC2.

Well, it seems that you have the explanation right there.
If "com.prosc.licensecheck.LicenseCheck.doPost" is your code, then that's where the
problem is : you are trying to read from the request input stream, when there is no more
data to read and you have already seen it's EOF.
Why there is no more data to read is another question, and it could be that the client did

something wrong.  But the code in those classes who do the read, obviously is not coping
well with that case.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message