tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier>
Subject Re: Redirect or Forward a URL on tomcat
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2013 14:39:36 GMT
Madison Le wrote:
> Hello Everyone,
> I have tried to redirect or forward a URL on tomcat but I am not sure how to do this.
> The tomcat console is or
I created a web application which has the URL is
I would like to redirect the to
> In addition, the tomcat version is 7.0 on windows 2008 R2.
> Any help would greatly appreciate.

What you probably want, is to have this webapp become the "default webapp", so that it
responds itself to the URL
For that, you need to change it into the ROOT webapp.
I'm quite sure that there is a Tomcat FAQ article for that.

Note that I am bit surprised that currently your app responds to "/WebAdvisor/WebAdvisor"

(instead of just "/WebAdvisor"). That looks like a misconfiguration already somehow.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message