tomcat-users mailing list archives

From <kanishk.se...@accenture.com>
Subject Patch information required
Date Mon, 02 Dec 2013 09:26:40 GMT
Hi All,

We are using Apache tomcat version 6.0.26 bundled with Jasper soft 5.0 server and we need
to install below patches on our servers to fix some Vulnerabilities.

http://h20000.www2.hp.com/bizsupport/TechSupport/Document.jsp?objectID=c03298151
http://www.juniper.net/alerts/viewalert.jsp?txtAlertNumber=PSN-2012-05-584&actionBtn=Search
I am not sure how to install these patches can anyone help us here.

Note: We cannot upgrade to new version. So we need the steps to install the above patches.

Regards
Kanishk Sethi

of information security and assessment of internal compliance with Accenture policy. .

www.accenture.com