tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Crystal Maramba <cmara...@acumenllc.com>
Subject RE: Expire Sesssion
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2013 23:25:24 GMT

-----Original Message-----
From: Tomcat Random [mailto:tomcat.random@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2013 3:03 PM
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Expire Sesssion

Chris,

True. But changing the web.xml file will still require a restart. It depends on if she wants
to change this frequently or permanently. The interval could go in a properties file as well,
if
setMaxInactiveInterval(...) is used. Also requires a restart by default but there are file
listeners.

-Alec

On Thu, Dec 5, 2013 at 3:55 PM, Christopher Schultz < chris@christopherschultz.net>