tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Konstantin Preißer <kpreis...@apache.org>
Subject RE: EOFException in AjpNioProcessor
Date Wed, 18 Dec 2013 18:35:15 GMT
Hi Jesse,

I think this is the exception that occurs when the client (browser) closes the TCP connection
(normal shutdown) without finishing to write the request body. This could happen if the user
clicks the "cancel" button in their browser, so I don't think you need to be concerned about
this exception itself, but you should catch it (or IOException) in your code so that Tomcat
doesn't have to log this exception.

Regards,
Konstantin Preißer