tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Milo Hyson <m...@cyberlifelabs.com>
Subject Re: Baked-in context paths
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 19:54:07 GMT
On Nov 7, 2013, at 7:59 AM, Christopher Schultz <chris@christopherschultz.net> wrote:

> What I'm saying is that from a practical point of view, when writing
> dynamic web applications, context-relative links are always the way to go.
>
> I'm not sure how much more I can say on this topic and nobody else
> seems to care so I'm happy to let the matter drop.

I can't speak for others, but if I didn't care I'd just ignore you and go about my business.
You simply haven't provided any convincing argument as to why your approach should be everybody's
approach. By continuing to post in this thread I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt that
you actually have such an argument.

- Milo Hyson
Chief Scientist
CyberLife Labs, Inc.