tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Marek Jagielski <marek.jagiel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tomcat7-websocket - tomcat7-maven-plugin java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: javax.servlet.http.HttpUpgradeHandler
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2013 17:35:43 GMT
In tomcat's svn history I see that looked method was added to InstanceManager
(tomcat-api) when Back-porting JSR-356:

+ public Object newInstance(Class<?> clazz)

+ throws IllegalAccessException, InvocationTargetException, NamingException,

+ InstantiationException;

+

However, I solved the problem by adding explicitly

into <pluginManagement> <dependencies>

I hope that this topic can be at least useful for others.
Thanks,

Marek