tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Albert Kam <moonblade.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to force undeployOldVersions ?
Date Sat, 02 Nov 2013 15:11:20 GMT
Hello. I forgot to mention that i've made sure from manager app that the
old webapp has 0 sessions, so i think this should have triggered the
undeploying process.

Here's my host's attributes :
<Host name="localhost"  appBase="webapps"
            unpackWARs="true" autoDeploy="true" undeployOldVersions="true">

And i've just done some greps on catalina.out, and i got this related
output :
WARNING: [SetPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Engine/Host} Setting property
'undeployOldVersions' to 'true' did not find a matching property.

I've seen that in the onfig it's indeed undeployOldVersions, and the value
of true is also fine.
I wonder what might be the cause of the warning.

I'm using debian wheezy's tomcat7 packages.