tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Albert Kam <moonblade.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to force undeployOldVersions ?
Date Sun, 03 Nov 2013 02:40:11 GMT
My apologies. My assumption was wrong about using the latest stable build.
My debian wheezy's version on tomcat7 package is 7.0.28-4.

I wonder how do i upgrade to the latest version without sacrificing all the
good stuffs already provided in wheezy,
maybe something like updating tomcat's jars ? Is it a bad idea ?

Thanks for pointing this out, really appreciate it !