tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jose Irrazabal <jbig1...@gmail.com>
Subject Tomcat session with uncertain problem
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2013 11:54:47 GMT
Hi All,

I use Apache Tomcat/7.0.29 to deploy my applications, and I'm with a
problem of duplicated user session or something, as uncertain occurs when a
user adquire a session takes of another user and I reported 3 cases of this
type of security error.

I need your help to know how the JSESSIONID is generated because I suspect
that the error is when generated the session. Exemplo: *JSESSIONID*:
5DC89FC25D2CEC391A0EC1D3F07F0941

I will appreciate any help. Thanking You!