tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jeffrey Janner <Jeffrey.Jan...@PolyDyne.com>
Subject RE: [OT] RE: Baked-in context paths
Date Mon, 11 Nov 2013 15:54:59 GMT

No real problem Chris.  I normally delete everything at the end of a message that's not relevant
to the message.  It's just that I sometimes forget to remove the "BEGIN PGP MESSAGE" and hash
line at the top of the message, and so for some reason Outlook still puts in a bunch of junk
at the end.
Not really your fault. If only MS would support industry standards better, we'd all be better
off. (I also can't set it to not top-post replies.)