tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Konstantin Preißer <kpreis...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [OT] RE: Baked-in context paths
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2013 17:14:11 GMT
Hi Jeffrey,

They are "added" by the list mailer of this mailing list, not by your mail client - it is
the the following lines:

The problem here is that your client sent the mail content as Base64, and the list mailer
adds these lines as a separate Base64 block which (in my opinion) is probably wrong - it produces
invalid Base64 data, which causes such junk characters on some mailing clients (and an empty
mail on my client).

This also happens with some other mails like the one from Buildbot on the Dev list - these
are are also sent as Base64 which then show blank for me.

Regards,
Konstantin Preißer