tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Konstantin Preißer <kpreis...@apache.org>
Subject RE: [OT] RE: Baked-in context paths
Date Tue, 12 Nov 2013 19:08:40 GMT
Hi Jeffrey,

> -----Original Message-----
> From: Jeffrey Janner [mailto:Jeffrey.Janner@PolyDyne.com]
> Sent: Tuesday, November 12, 2013 4:22 PM
> To: 'Tomcat Users List'
> Subject: RE: [OT] RE: Baked-in context paths

I'm also using Outlook, but for me it only shows an empty email here.

If I open the mail in the Apache Mail-Archives (http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/tomcat-users/201311.mbox/%3C7215BA462D00D343B2837F9113F0131F0181A0E612%40POSTOFFICE02.polydyne.com%3E),
then I can see the text, but it does not show the three "To unsubscribe ..." text added by
the list mailer at the bottom.

If I view the raw message, I can see two Base64 encoded blocks. The first block contains the
email text, the second one contains the three lines added by the mailer.

I would guess that your Outlook tries to decode the two blocks as one block (which fails),
so latter produces the junk which you can see (and probably because of this I get an empty
mail).

However, I don't have much knowledge about email standards or Outlook to know what exactly
is wrong here.

Regards,
Konstantin Preißer