tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Bob DeRemer <>
Subject are there any websocket-specific tomcat 7 connector settings?
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2013 17:02:19 GMT
Hi Community,

As we start load testing our jsr-356 applications, I'd like to find out if there are any websocket-specific
connector settings we should be aware of for tuning the underlying websocket connection processing.
 Since this is a tcp socket at the end of the day, I'm assuming all the socket.* options still
apply if needed.  We are currently testing with the latest trunk build of 7.0 (48-dev) using
the NIO connector only - no APR.

Bob DeRemer
Senior Director, Architecture and Development

Skype: bob.deremer.thingworx
O: 610.594.6200 x812
M: 717.881.3986