tomcat-users mailing list archives

From mohan.radhakrish...@polarisFT.com
Subject parse mod_jk log
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2013 06:57:18 GMT
Hi,
          I have enable 'debug' mode and find such lines in mode_jk log.
There are other types of lines also

Mon Oct 07 10:39:34 2013][993:1188796736] [debug] service::jk_lb_worker.c
(1157): service worker=node2 route=node2\par

Can I know how I should parse this log to prove that connections are
actually routed to two nodes( two tomcat instances) properly ? What line
should I be looking for ?

I plan to use 'R' to graph.

Thanks,
Mohan

This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the intended
recipient(s) only.  If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been misdirected
to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately. You are also hereby notified that
any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification, distribution
and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended
recipient/s is strictly prohibited.

Visit us at http://www.polarisFT.com