tomcat-users mailing list archives

From mohan.radhakrish...@polarisFT.com
Subject Re: parse mod_jk log
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2013 11:50:53 GMT
Ok. I am already doing that. I thought mod_jk logs can be parsed using
something like awstats.

Mohan

From:   Daniel Mikusa <dmikusa@gopivotal.com>
To:     "Tomcat Users List" <users@tomcat.apache.org>
Date:   10/07/2013 04:21 PM
Subject:        Re: parse mod_jk log

On Oct 7, 2013, at 2:57 AM, mohan.radhakrishnan@polarisFT.com wrote:

> Hi,
>          I have enable 'debug' mode and find such lines in mode_jk log.
> There are other types of lines also
>
> Mon Oct 07 10:39:34 2013][993:1188796736] [debug]
service::jk_lb_worker.c
> (1157): service worker=node2 route=node2\par
>
> Can I know how I should parse this log to prove that connections are
> actually routed to two nodes( two tomcat instances) properly ?

Could you just look at the access logs on the two Tomcat nodes?  Those
would certainly show when a request is routed to each node (i.e. node-aa
will have only records for requests sent to node-a and vise versa).  That
would also be better than running with debug log level enabled all the
time.

Dan

> What line
> should I be looking for ?
>
> I plan to use 'R' to graph.
>
> Thanks,
> Mohan
>

> This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is
sent for the intended recipient(s) only.  If by an addressing or
transmission error this mail has been misdirected to you, you are
requested to delete this mail immediately. You are also hereby notified
that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying,
disclosure, modification, distribution and/or publication of this e-mail
message, contents or its attachment other than by its intended recipient/s
is strictly prohibited.