tomcat-users mailing list archives

From ANALIA DE PEDRO SANTAMARIA <100074...@alumnos.uc3m.es>
Subject Re: Restrict the use of JDK classes Tomcat 7 or 6
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2013 17:41:06 GMT
I'm sorry about the misunderstanding. My question isn't a homework
question. I'm working in my Final Project and I have some doubts about
Tomcat, that I need to solve in order to develop it properly. I had
searched a lot before I wrote to the mailing list. I'm sorry if you have
understood that I'm a lazy person who wants you to solve my work.

However, my work is related to the university (the reason why I have wrote
with my student account), so I understand it if you can't answer my
questions.

Thank you.