tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Konstantin Kolinko <knst.koli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Please kindly give my wiki user access to edit wiki page
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2013 17:46:11 GMT
2013/10/16 Hyve Info <info@hyve.com>:
> When I click: https://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/PoweredBy?action=edit
>
> I Get:
> "You are not allowed to edit this page."
>
> I have logged out and back in a couple of times to release the session.

The rules of this mailing list:
http://tomcat.apache.org/lists.html#tomcat-users
See "6.".

The convention for wiki login names is FirstnameLastname.
https://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/UserPreferences

Create yourself a different login name that does not have a wtitespace.

(Granting access to a name that has wtitespaces should be possible,
but related help differs in different versions of MoinMoin. Thus I
think it can break when the wiki engine is upgraded, and thus is not
worth trying for a recently created account.)

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko