tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Ronald Dehuysser <ronald.dehuys...@gmail.com>
Subject Tomcat 503 when deploying via manager or cargo
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2013 15:55:26 GMT
Hi Tomcat User group,

since a couple of days deploying to our tomcat server does not really work
well anymore.

When deploying a war via cargo or the manager, the tomcat server responds
with a 503 after a couple of minutes. We do notice that often Tomcat
continues with the deploy and in the end gets true but not always.

Specs:

   - Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release 5.8 (Tikanga)
   - Tomcat 6.0.37
   - Startup params: "-Xmx1536m -XX:MaxPermSize=256m"

Thanks for your help!
Ronald