tomcat-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Daniel Mikusa <dmik...@gopivotal.com>
Subject Re: Please kindly give my wiki user access to edit wiki page
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2013 12:20:05 GMT
On Oct 16, 2013, at 8:11 AM, Hyve Info <info@hyve.com> wrote:

> HI Daniel,
> 
> Yes I have created an account, my user is "Jon Lucas"
> We are a hosting company and have been hosting Tomcat applications in our
> data center for clients globally since 2001. We live and breathe Tomcat.
> 
> Here is our page:
> http://www.hyve.com/cloud-hosting/technologies/java-tomcat-hosting
> 
> Could you please kindly give my wiki user Jon Lucas access to edit this page
> so we can add our page to https://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/PoweredBy
> 
> I would be very grateful.

I'm not an admin so I can't do it, but I saw one of the admin's respond to your email yesterday
and ask for your user name.  Hence why I asked you for it here.

I imagine one of the admins will get to it soon.  They are very good about this.

Dan

> 
> We are also in the process of creating a mirror. 
> 
> Thanks so much for your help!
> 
> Best regards,
> Jon Lucas
> 
> t: 0800 612 2524
> e: sales@hyve.com
> w: www.hyve.com
> 
> Reg No. 04239352 | VAT Reg No. 798820566 | Registered as Hyve Ltd. in
> England and Wales
> This e-mail (including any files or attachments transmitted with it) is
> confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
> which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or privileged
> information and any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
> or taking any action in reliance thereon, by persons or entities other than
> those for which it is intended is prohibited. If you receive this
> information in error please delete the material from any computer and
> contact the sender. All of our computers have virus-checking software but we
> are unable to guarantee the safety of any of our e-mails due to the constant
> release of new viruses. Therefore we cannot accept responsibility for any
> such viruses which may be inadvertently sent to you in any of our e-mails.
> All prices exclude VAT unless otherwise stated.
> Please consider the environment before printing this email. Thank you.
> 
> 
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Daniel Mikusa [mailto:dmikusa@gopivotal.com] 
> Sent: 16 October 2013 12:57
> To: Tomcat Users List
> Subject: Re: Please kindly give my wiki user access to edit wiki page
> 
> On Oct 16, 2013, at 7:47 AM, Hyve Info <info@hyve.com> wrote:
> 
>> Hi Guys,
>> 
>> Who do I contact to get my user access to edit this page:
>> https://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/PoweredBy
> 
> You're in the right place.  Have you created a l/p for the wiki yet?
> 
>  https://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/FrontPage?action=newaccount
> 
> Dan
> 
>> 
>> Thanks!
>> 
>> Best regards,
>> Jon Lucas
>> 
>> t: 0800 612 2524
>> e: sales@hyve.com
>> w: www.hyve.com
>> Reg No. 04239352 | VAT Reg No. 798820566 | Registered as Hyve Ltd. in 
>> England and Wales This e-mail (including any files or attachments
> transmitted with it) is confidential and intended solely for the use of the
> individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential
> and/or privileged information and any review, retransmission, dissemination
> or other use of, or taking any action in reliance thereon, by persons or
> entities other than those for which it is intended is prohibited. If you
> receive this information in error please delete the material from any
> computer and contact the sender. All of our computers have virus-checking
> software but we are unable to guarantee the safety of any of our e-mails due
> to the constant release of new viruses. Therefore we cannot accept
> responsibility for any such viruses which may be inadvertently sent to you
> in any of our e-mails. All prices exclude VAT unless otherwise stated.
>> Please consider the environment before printing this email. Thank you.
>> 
>> 
>> Hi Guys,
>> 
>> We are a hosting company and have been hosting Tomcat applications in our
> data center for clients globally since 2001. We live and breath Tomcat.
>> 
>> http://www.hyve.com/cloud-hosting/technologies/java-tomcat-hosting
>> 
>> Could you please kindly give my wiki user Jon Lucas access to edit 
>> this page so we can add our page to
>> 
>> https://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/PoweredBy
>> 
>> I would be very grateful.
>> 
>> Thanks so much for your help!
>> 
>> Best regards,
>> Jon Lucas
>> 
>> t: 0800 612 2524
>> e: sales@hyve.com
>> w: www.hyve.com
>> Reg No. 04239352 | VAT Reg No. 798820566 | Registered as Hyve Ltd. in 
>> England and Wales This e-mail (including any files or attachments
> transmitted with it) is confidential and intended solely for the use of the
> individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential
> and/or privileged information and any review, retransmission, dissemination
> or other use of, or taking any action in reliance thereon, by persons or
> entities other than those for which it is intended is prohibited. If you
> receive this information in error please delete the material from any
> computer and contact the sender. All of our computers have virus-checking
> software but we are unable to guarantee the safety of any of our e-mails due
> to the constant release of new viruses. Therefore we cannot accept
> responsibility for any such viruses which may be inadvertently sent to you
> in any of our e-mails. All prices exclude VAT unless otherwise stated.
>> Please consider the environment before printing this email. Thank you.
>> 
>> 
> 
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@tomcat.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@tomcat.apache.org
> 
> 
> 
> 
> ---------------------------------------------------------------------
> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@tomcat.apache.org
> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@tomcat.apache.org
> 


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@tomcat.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@tomcat.apache.org


Mime
View raw message