tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jay <jay.malla...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat server 4.1.31 out of memory issue
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2013 09:02:43 GMT
Hi Mark,

Thanks for the info, but the tomcat 4.1.31 comes with the SAS portal vendor product we are
using hence we cannot upgrade the server. I will upload the stack trace.
Thanks
Jay

Sent from jay's iPhone

in out of memory issue. Now whenever we start the server the server memory becomes 0 within
few mins hence no memory is available for application.

I start the server it always results in out of memory issue.

>>> We tried to increase heap size but could not be of any help. We are trying to
increase the permgen space. Could you please help to clear server memory on start of tomcat.