tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Edoardo Panfili <edoa...@aspix.it>
Subject Re: can't connect to manager application
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2013 13:08:18 GMT
Il 18/10/13 08:43, Ognjen Blagojevic ha scritto:
> On 18.10.2013 7:34, Edoardo Panfili wrote:
>>> To rule out faulty upgrade, could you try to reproduce the problem on
>>> clean Tomcat 7.0.42 install?
>> the problem was surely present with 7.0.39, the 7.0.42 is a fresh
>> installation for me.
>
> Could you please clarify: does the problem exists on 7.0.42, 7.0.39 or
> both?
both

> Could you provide steps to reproduce the problem on fresh 7.0.42
> installation?
- unpack tomcat
- modify listen port
- modify tomcat-users.xml
- copy jmxremote.access and jmxremote.password (setting permissions)
- build jsvc
- copy configuration files for applications (in
$tomcat/conf/Catalina/localhost)

thank you for you question: also jmx remote access is not working (in
both tomcat 7.0.39 and 7.0.42), maybe the two problems are related?

> I tried to reproduce with the information you provided so far, but I was
> unable. It works for me.
Also on my local machine, where jmx is not configured.

thank you
Edoardo