tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: User cannot edit wiki pages
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 14:09:49 GMT
Info wrote:
> I am new to your user list, why don’t you help me out like the others instead of rudely
patronising me.

Maybe this is because on this kind of list (which is manned by volunteers offering their
own time to help others), one expects the people that write to the list for help, to have

read the rules applicable to that list and pay some attention to them.

They are stated here :
https://tomcat.apache.org/lists.html

I would read this carefully, and in particular items #5 and #6 of the "Important" section.
There is also a link to
which you would probably benefit from reading.

You have been consistently ignoring this, and it is annoying.
So people get annoyed after a while, and they end up telling you so.