tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>
Subject Re: User cannot edit wiki pages
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 12:44:48 GMT
Again,

Please stop hi-jacking threads. Your current behaviour on the users list
(hi-jacking threads, failing to read the responses you have been
provided with, starting multiple threads asking the same question) is
doing nothing to help your cause.

Administering Tomcat installations is generally considered to be harder
than using an e-mail client to interact with a mailing list. I for one
wouldn't consider using the services your are attempting to advertise
based on the level of technical competence displayed to date.

Mark