tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Mikusa <dmik...@gopivotal.com>
Subject Re: Please kindly give my wiki user access to edit wiki page
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2013 11:57:29 GMT
On Oct 16, 2013, at 7:47 AM, Hyve Info <info@hyve.com> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>
> Who do I contact to get my user access to edit this page:
> https://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/PoweredBy

You're in the right place.  Have you created a l/p for the wiki yet?

  https://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/FrontPage?action=newaccount

Dan

> Thanks!
>
> Best regards,
> Jon Lucas
>
> t: 0800 612 2524
> e: sales@hyve.com
> w: www.hyve.com
> Reg No. 04239352 | VAT Reg No. 798820566 | Registered as Hyve Ltd. in England and Wales
> This e-mail (including any files or attachments transmitted with it) is confidential
and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may
contain confidential and/or privileged information and any review, retransmission, dissemination
or other use of, or taking any action in reliance thereon, by persons or entities other than
those for which it is intended is prohibited. If you receive this information in error please
delete the material from any computer and contact the sender. All of our computers have virus-checking
software but we are unable to guarantee the safety of any of our e-mails due to the constant
release of new viruses. Therefore we cannot accept responsibility for any such viruses which
may be inadvertently sent to you in any of our e-mails. All prices exclude VAT unless otherwise
stated.
> Please consider the environment before printing this email. Thank you.
>

> Hi Guys,
>
> We are a hosting company and have been hosting Tomcat applications in our data center
for clients globally since 2001. We live and breath Tomcat.