tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Daniel Mikusa <dmik...@gopivotal.com>
Subject Re: parse mod_jk log
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2013 10:51:15 GMT
On Oct 7, 2013, at 2:57 AM, mohan.radhakrishnan@polarisFT.com wrote:

> Hi,
>          I have enable 'debug' mode and find such lines in mode_jk log.
> There are other types of lines also
>
> Mon Oct 07 10:39:34 2013][993:1188796736] [debug] service::jk_lb_worker.c
> (1157): service worker=node2 route=node2\par
>
> Can I know how I should parse this log to prove that connections are
> actually routed to two nodes( two tomcat instances) properly ?

Could you just look at the access logs on the two Tomcat nodes?  Those would certainly show
when a request is routed to each node (i.e. node-aa will have only records for requests sent
to node-a and vise versa).  That would also be better than running with debug log level enabled
all the time.

Dan

> What line
> should I be looking for ?
>
> I plan to use 'R' to graph.
>
> Thanks,
> Mohan
>

> This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the
intended recipient(s) only.  If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been
misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately. You are also hereby
notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than
by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.