tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "N.s.Karthik" <nskarthi...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: HOWTO Same web application serving UI / SOAP ?
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2013 11:14:16 GMT
My Friend

Let me Explain...

I have an an  web based application hosted on a tomcat server (port :8080)
hence to access the application , i have to use the URL as follows

*http://<IP>:<port>/APP/index.jsp*

Now if  some reason , I have to expose some underlying methods  part's of
the same web Application  as SOAP
requirement (Applying Axis2 config  on same web application) ,I have to use
the URL as follows

*http://<IP>:<port>/APP/services/abcd?wsdl*

What OTHER config changes / challenges  should i have to do   in Tomcat  for
multi usage ( browser / SOAP ) for the same ?

regards
Karthik