tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Chirag Dewan <chirag.dewa...@yahoo.in>
Subject Re: Issue while using SSL with Embedded Tomcat 6.0.37
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2013 01:48:09 GMT
Hi,

For this particular cipher, the server sends a RST to the client after the certificate exchange
is done. And the handshaking fails,for the first time only. Second request onwards handshaking
happens and the traffic flows as usual.

What I understand is,I can provide a set of ciphers to the connector and the client will select
from that particular set and can thus avoid the particular cipher. Can I do this in embedded
tomcat? And what set of ciphers should I allow with that connector?

Thanks!

Chirag

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android