tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Shyam Kumar <shyamkuma...@ymail.com>
Subject SSL Configuration with in Tomcat
Date Wed, 02 Oct 2013 14:37:32 GMT
Hi,

I am a beginner and I  am using tomcat version 5.5.7 in windows 7 Os.

My problem is that , After I configure tomcat to use SSL , I get 'Keystore was tampered or
incorrect password' error when I start tomcat.
I purchased a certificate from symantec verisign , and they verified the installation was
correct and they said they cannot assist me further, as it is not their part.

I tried creating a self signed certificate like this ( http://www.mkyong.com/tomcat/how-to-configure-tomcat-to-support-ssl-or-https/ )
, still I get same error.
I don't know what went wrong.Please help me to resolve this.

Thanks,
Shyam
+918147952536