tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Hyve" <i...@hyve.com>
Subject RE: Please kindly give my wiki user access to edit wiki page
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2013 08:56:00 GMT
"The convention for wiki login names is FirstnameLastname.
https://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/UserPreferences

Create yourself a different login name that does not have a wtitespace.

(Granting access to a name that has wtitespaces should be possible, but
related help differs in different versions of MoinMoin. Thus I think it can
break when the wiki engine is upgraded, and thus is not worth trying for a
recently created account.)

Best regards,
Konstantin Kolinko"
Hi Konstantin

I have created a new user called JonLucas, could you kindly add the user to
the contributors group so I can edit the poweredBy wiki page and add my
companies services to it

https://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/PoweredBy

Thanks
Jon