tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Hyve Info" <i...@hyve.com>
Subject RE: Please kindly give my wiki user access to edit wiki page
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2013 16:40:59 GMT
When I click: https://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/PoweredBy?action=edit

I Get:
"You are not allowed to edit this page."

I have logged out and back in a couple of times to release the session.

Best regards,
Jon Lucas

t: 0800 612 2524
e: sales@hyve.com
w: www.hyve.com

Reg No. 04239352 | VAT Reg No. 798820566 | Registered as Hyve Ltd. in England and Wales
This e-mail (including any files or attachments transmitted with it) is confidential and intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential
and/or privileged information and any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
or taking any action in reliance thereon, by persons or entities other than those for which
it is intended is prohibited. If you receive this information in error please delete the material
from any computer and contact the sender. All of our computers have virus-checking software
but we are unable to guarantee the safety of any of our e-mails due to the constant release
of new viruses. Therefore we cannot accept responsibility for any such viruses which may be
inadvertently sent to you in any of our e-mails. All prices exclude VAT unless otherwise stated.
Please consider the environment before printing this email. Thank you.