tomcat-users mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From "Hyve Info" <i...@hyve.com>
Subject RE: Please kindly give my wiki user access to edit wiki page
Date Wed, 16 Oct 2013 12:11:33 GMT
HI Daniel,

Yes I have created an account, my user is "Jon Lucas"
We are a hosting company and have been hosting Tomcat applications in our
data center for clients globally since 2001. We live and breathe Tomcat.

Here is our page:
http://www.hyve.com/cloud-hosting/technologies/java-tomcat-hosting
  
Could you please kindly give my wiki user Jon Lucas access to edit this page
so we can add our page to https://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/PoweredBy
  
I would be very grateful.
  
We are also in the process of creating a mirror. 

Thanks so much for your help!

Best regards,
Jon Lucas

t: 0800 612 2524
e: sales@hyve.com
w: www.hyve.com

Reg No. 04239352 | VAT Reg No. 798820566 | Registered as Hyve Ltd. in
England and Wales
This e-mail (including any files or attachments transmitted with it) is
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
which it is addressed. It may contain confidential and/or privileged
information and any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of,
or taking any action in reliance thereon, by persons or entities other than
those for which it is intended is prohibited. If you receive this
information in error please delete the material from any computer and
contact the sender. All of our computers have virus-checking software but we
are unable to guarantee the safety of any of our e-mails due to the constant
release of new viruses. Therefore we cannot accept responsibility for any
such viruses which may be inadvertently sent to you in any of our e-mails.
All prices exclude VAT unless otherwise stated.
Please consider the environment before printing this email. Thank you.



-----Original Message-----
From: Daniel Mikusa [mailto:dmikusa@gopivotal.com] 
Sent: 16 October 2013 12:57
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: Please kindly give my wiki user access to edit wiki page

On Oct 16, 2013, at 7:47 AM, Hyve Info <info@hyve.com> wrote:

> Hi Guys,
>  
> Who do I contact to get my user access to edit this page:
> https://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/PoweredBy

You're in the right place.  Have you created a l/p for the wiki yet?

  https://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/FrontPage?action=newaccount

Dan

>  
> Thanks!
>  
> Best regards,
> Jon Lucas
> 
> t: 0800 612 2524
> e: sales@hyve.com
> w: www.hyve.com
> Reg No. 04239352 | VAT Reg No. 798820566 | Registered as Hyve Ltd. in 
> England and Wales This e-mail (including any files or attachments
transmitted with it) is confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential
and/or privileged information and any review, retransmission, dissemination
or other use of, or taking any action in reliance thereon, by persons or
entities other than those for which it is intended is prohibited. If you
receive this information in error please delete the material from any
computer and contact the sender. All of our computers have virus-checking
software but we are unable to guarantee the safety of any of our e-mails due
to the constant release of new viruses. Therefore we cannot accept
responsibility for any such viruses which may be inadvertently sent to you
in any of our e-mails. All prices exclude VAT unless otherwise stated.
> Please consider the environment before printing this email. Thank you.
>  
>  
> Hi Guys,
>  
> We are a hosting company and have been hosting Tomcat applications in our
data center for clients globally since 2001. We live and breath Tomcat.
>  
> http://www.hyve.com/cloud-hosting/technologies/java-tomcat-hosting
>  
> Could you please kindly give my wiki user Jon Lucas access to edit 
> this page so we can add our page to
>  
> https://wiki.apache.org/tomcat/PoweredBy
>  
> I would be very grateful.
>  
> Thanks so much for your help!
>  
> Best regards,
> Jon Lucas
> 
> t: 0800 612 2524
> e: sales@hyve.com
> w: www.hyve.com
> Reg No. 04239352 | VAT Reg No. 798820566 | Registered as Hyve Ltd. in 
> England and Wales This e-mail (including any files or attachments
transmitted with it) is confidential and intended solely for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain confidential
and/or privileged information and any review, retransmission, dissemination
or other use of, or taking any action in reliance thereon, by persons or
entities other than those for which it is intended is prohibited. If you
receive this information in error please delete the material from any
computer and contact the sender. All of our computers have virus-checking
software but we are unable to guarantee the safety of any of our e-mails due
to the constant release of new viruses. Therefore we cannot accept
responsibility for any such viruses which may be inadvertently sent to you
in any of our e-mails. All prices exclude VAT unless otherwise stated.
> Please consider the environment before printing this email. Thank you.
>  
>  


---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@tomcat.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@tomcat.apache.org




---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@tomcat.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@tomcat.apache.org


Mime
View raw message