tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Info" <i...@hyve.com>
Subject RE: User cannot edit wiki pages
Date Thu, 17 Oct 2013 13:39:30 GMT
I am new to your user list, why don’t you help me out like the others instead of rudely patronising
me.

-----Original Message-----
From: Mark Thomas [mailto:markt@apache.org]
Sent: 17 October 2013 13:45
To: Tomcat Users List
Subject: Re: User cannot edit wiki pages

Again,

Please stop hi-jacking threads. Your current behaviour on the users list (hi-jacking threads,
failing to read the responses you have been provided with, starting multiple threads asking
the same question) is doing nothing to help your cause.

Administering Tomcat installations is generally considered to be harder than using an e-mail
client to interact with a mailing list. I for one wouldn't consider using the services your
are attempting to advertise based on the level of technical competence displayed to date.

Mark