tomcat-users mailing list archives

From "Info" <i...@hyve.com>
Subject RE: User cannot edit wiki pages
Date Fri, 18 Oct 2013 20:29:31 GMT
"On 17/10/2013 14:39, Info wrote:
> I am new to your user list, why don’t you help me out like the others instead of rudely
patronising me.

I asked you politely not to hijack threads and ignored that request.

Other list members have responded politely to your questions and you have repeatedly ignored
them.

You have also been asked not to top-post and you continue to do so.

This list tends to be tolerant of folks that make mistakes providing that folks listen when
their mistakes are pointed out.

Unfortunately - as in this case - the polite requests are ignored and the blunt approach is
necessary in order for the message to get through.
If you don't like having such messages directed at you, the solution is simple. Take heed
to the polite advice the first time around.

Mark"

Hey Mark,

Thanks for your patience. I've never heard of "top posting" and the concept of it being bad,
most modern email clients actually force you to top post so its habit.

Why don’t you guys use a forum like PHPBB, surely that would stop these frustrations?
Jon