tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Sabari Gandhi <SGan...@kivasystems.com>
Subject Re: Tomcat class loading with index.list - invalid jar index exception
Date Fri, 06 Sep 2013 18:01:51 GMT
Mark:

Thanks for the response. The issue we were facing is when we are tying to access  a simple
index.jsp file which is deployed on tomcat.

I am sure java handles the libraries properly since tomcat is a component in our system and
all other components are working fine. This issue is very particular to tomcat where it detects
a duplicate package name across jar files and throws an invalid jar index exception.And also
as you have mentioned I regenerate all the jar files using maven/jenkins build before deploying.

Thanks and Regards,
SG