tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Markward Schubert <markward.schub...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: tomcat7w.exe
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2013 16:51:23 GMT
Hi David,

well my colleagues claimed, they did not change any parameter, wich I have
to believe until I create a fresh windows 2012 image to test myself, but if
they were wrong and they DID CHANGE something, would this not be reset, as
soon as we uninstall the service with the service.bat?

As far as I understand, these settings, being managed by the tomcat7w.exe
stick to a specific windows service and would be lost as soon as I remove
the service. Or are there any parameters, manipulating the OS' settings?

The funny thing is in fact, that after a complete uninstall subsequent
installs works from then on.

Markward