tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Cédric Couralet <>
Subject Re: Filtering HTTP OPTIONS request method from logs?
Date Mon, 16 Sep 2013 08:52:40 GMT
2013/9/16 André Warnier <>:
> Apologies for top posting, just following the trend.
> OPTIONS are used quite a bit by e.g. DAV clients.
> Won't you want also to add an IP filter then, to be able to block
> selectively only the requests from the proxies themselves ?

Sorry for the top-post, i have got to find a better client ...

If you are talking about my message, I agree, I didn't do it because
in my case, there cannot be any other OPTION than for the proxy itself
(we don't use all those new technologies like DAV :) ).

And again, I'm really looking for a better way to handle that.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message