tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Konstantin Kolinko <knst.koli...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Problem with tomcat SSL / HTTPS not working.
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2013 11:40:11 GMT
2013/9/11 Prashant Shinde <prashant.shinde@hoonartek.com>:
> Hi
>

> We are facing problem with Tomcat HTTPS. We are using Apache Tomcat Version
> 6.0.24.
>

> Please find attached server.xml. When we access tomcat URL using https it
> says “Page not Found” and otherwise with just http it works fine.
>

> Please let us know the possible solution.

1. As said "Please format your messages as plain text, not HTML. Do
not send attachments," ,
http://tomcat.apache.org/lists.html#tomcat-users

2. If Tomcat indeed responds with a "404 Page not found" page for an
HTTPS request, then the connector is working properly, as you can
access the server and server responds to you.

Thus the problem is with your web application (e.g. it has not
started, or there is no such page, or you are accessing a different
server).

Read the log files.

3. 6.0.24 is old,
http://tomcat.apache.org/security-6.html