tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier ...@ice-sa.com>
Subject Re: worker.properties misconfiguration ?
Date Mon, 23 Sep 2013 07:03:23 GMT
mohan.radhakrishnan@polarisFT.com wrote:
> Hi,
>           I came across this worker.properties that has two workers to
> balance the load.
>
> worker.list=node1,node2 loadbalancer,status
>
> This particular line seems to be misconfigured. 'worker.list' has
> node1,node2  <space> loadbalancer,status
>
> I think the line should be like this
>
> worker.list=loadbalancer,status

Correct.

> Does anyone know if the incorrectly configured line is actually meaningful
> ?

No, it isn't.

> Thanks,
> Mohan
>
> worker.list=node1,node2 loadbalancer,status
> worker.node1.port=8209
> worker.node1.host=172.20.100.2
> worker.node1.type=ajp13
> worker.node1.lbfactor=1
> worker.node2.port=8209
> worker.node2.host=172.20.100.3
> worker.node2.type=ajp13
> worker.node2.lbfactor=1
> worker.loadbalancer.type=lb
> worker.loadbalancer.balance_workers=node1,node2
> worker.status.type=status
>

> This e-Mail may contain proprietary and confidential information and is sent for the
intended recipient(s) only.  If by an addressing or transmission error this mail has been
misdirected to you, you are requested to delete this mail immediately. You are also hereby
notified that any use, any form of reproduction, dissemination, copying, disclosure, modification,
distribution and/or publication of this e-mail message, contents or its attachment other than
by its intended recipient/s is strictly prohibited.