tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Jan Vávra <va...@602.cz>
Subject Re: Tomcat 7 SSL Setup: ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
Date Tue, 17 Sep 2013 14:58:26 GMT
Maybe it'd helpful not using the java key store (JKS).
Personally on Linux Tomcat installations without native APR I use the
.p12 files with this config

<Connector port="8443" protocol="HTTP/1.1" SSLEnabled="true"
clientAuth="false" sslProtocol="TLS"
                keystoreFile=${catalina.home}/ssl/serverkey.p12"
                 keystorePass="**PASS**" keystoreType="pkcs12" />
Jan