tomcat-users mailing list archives

From André Warnier>
Subject Re: Need settings/configuration details to improve tomcat performance
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2013 19:19:41 GMT
Akbar Thanakalacheruvu wrote:
> Hi All
> We are deploying around 10 to 15 websites on a tomcat server where each website will
have concurrency of 100 users at a given time.
> This concurrency will continue though out the day.
> So, I need settings/configuration details of tomcat server to improve its performance.
> Please forward/suggest me if you have any information on this.

The term "improving" implies that there is a current situation, and you want to make it
better. So what is the current situation ?
Don't be afraid to provide some real data, if you want some real answers.

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message