tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Bob DeRemer <bob.dere...@thingworx.com>
Subject RE: can a Filter be used to pre-process calls to a websocket endpoint?
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2013 14:41:32 GMT

call so that it filters requests going to a websocket endpoint?

My apologies for posting before trying.  I was able to do this using ServletContext.addFilter
and the FilterRegistration.Dynamic functionality.  As I suspected, by adding a mapping for
the respective URLs, the request is filtered - regardless of whether it's going to a Servlet
or WebSocket Endpoint.