tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Akbar Thanakalacheruvu <Akb...@sumtotalsystems.com>
Subject Need settings/configuration details to improve tomcat performance
Date Wed, 11 Sep 2013 17:47:40 GMT
Hi All

We are deploying around 10 to 15 websites on a tomcat server where each website will have
concurrency of 100 users at a given time.
This concurrency will continue though out the day.

So, I need settings/configuration details of tomcat server to improve its performance.
Please forward/suggest me if you have any information on this.

Regards
Akbar

This message and any attachments thereto contain information that may be privileged, confidential
or otherwise protected from disclosure and is the property of SumTotal Systems, LLC  It is
intended only for the person to whom it is addressed.  If you are not the intended recipient,
you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this
message, any attachments thereto or any part thereof.  If you receive this message in error,
please notify me at AkbarT@sumtotalsystems.com<mailto:AkbarT@sumtotalsystems.com> and
delete all copies of this message and attachments.   SumTotal Systems, LLC has implemented
anti-virus software on its computers and servers, however, it is the recipient's own responsibility
to ensure that all attachments are scanned for viruses prior to usage.