tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Bob DeRemer <bob.dere...@thingworx.com>
Subject RE: how to access HTTP response from jsr-356 ServerEndpointConfig.Configurator.modifyHandshake?
Date Mon, 09 Sep 2013 17:29:47 GMT

checkOrigin would work if there was some way to gain access to the client supplied headers.
 Is there any way for my checkOrigin method to get access to the calling request and associated
HTTP headers?  If not, then I'm not sure how to perform a pre-connected AUTH check based on
the current implementation.

if there are any other suggestions, please LMK; meanwhile, I'll keep digging to see if there's
another solution.

Thx,bob