tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Bob DeRemer <bob.dere...@thingworx.com>
Subject RE: Any concrete timeline for JSR-356 in Tomcat 7?
Date Thu, 08 Aug 2013 17:34:09 GMT

Thanks, Chris - that's along the lines of what we're planning to do

Based on Mark's reply that JSR-356 should be in Tomcat 7 in early September, that should allow
us to re-implement our server-side WS endpoints/handling against the JSR api - testing first
against Tomcat 8 RC, then copying it back for use in Tomcat 7.

-bob