tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Bob DeRemer <bob.dere...@thingworx.com>
Subject Tomcat 7.0.42 closing websocket without any error receiving WebSocket ContinuationFrames
Date Fri, 16 Aug 2013 17:08:51 GMT
Hi Tomcat community,

Has anyone had a large WS message sent as the response to an outbound call?  We have a scenario
where the request causes a 300K WS message to be sent back as the "response".  The client
is sending multiple WS continuation frames and after a couple of frames are successfully sent,
Tomcat just closes the websocket connection.  I the response fits in a single frame, it's
fine.

Where can I look to try and troubleshoot this?

Thanks,

Bob DeRemer
Senior Director, Architecture and Development

http://www.thingworx.com<http://www.thingworx.com/>
Skype: bob.deremer.thingworx
O: 610.594.6200 x812
M: 717.881.3986