tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Tomcat Random <tomcat.ran...@gmail.com>
Subject Clean up after building and installing ARP on RHEL 6
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 22:41:36 GMT
Spent a while getting APR installed and my logs are now showing no warning
and indicate the native libraries are working. As per the docs: "The
libraries will be found in $CATALINA_HOME/lib" - Yup, that's fine.

But it seems like I have APR/native directories in several places now.

Are the APR libraries in lib self-contained? Anyone know if other
directories or files related to their build are safe to delete?

Examples:
/usr/bin/apr-1-config
/usr/local/www/apache-tomcat-7.0.42/bin/tomcat-native-1.1.27-src/jni/native

Would not be heartbroken if I had to wget the same files to rebuild. I'm
sort of a neat freak with stray files and would rather rm them.

Best,
Alec