tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Alberto SOUZA <alots....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: javaagent is messing with webapp classpath
Date Thu, 01 Aug 2013 22:53:53 GMT
I see... even if i leave my agent empty? Because i did this test and, just
with the presence of agent, tomcat got lost. And the same agent works fine
in GlassFish(3 and 4) and Jboss(7 and 8). Right now, for some reason, my
impression is that the agent is requesting that every class used for my
application should  be in agent jar. For example, if i have a
ServletContextListener, tomcat is forcing the agent to have the jar bundled
in the agent's jar.

regards