tomcat-users mailing list archives

From B W <bw20130...@gmail.com>
Subject Migrating from GlassFish to Tomcat 7
Date Thu, 22 Aug 2013 12:48:31 GMT
 I have a GWT application which currently is running on GlassFish 3.x. I
want to migrate to Tomcat 7. Previously, I would store properties that the
GWT application could retrieve by
org.apache.commons.configuration.SystemConfiguration. I would put these
settings in my domain.xml for GlassFish. What is the Tomcat equivalent? I
tried putting settings under my WEB-INF\web.xml file as
context-paramsection. However, my GWT application cannot see them
still.

Where should I put settings that can be read by calling
org.apache.commons.configuration.SystemConfiguration from my GWT app from
Tomcat?