tomcat-users mailing list archives

From Abhijith Prabhakar <topcoderabhij...@gmail.com>
Subject Using NIO connector with Apache Httpd 2.4
Date Mon, 05 Aug 2013 13:50:30 GMT
Hi All,

We are currently using HTTP connector in tomcat 7.42 and planning to switch to AJP NIO connector.
 When I was reading through the docs I found "WARNING: The NIO connector for AJP is experimental."

This made me think that NIO connector might not be mature at this point.  Can somebody who
had experience with NIO connector let me know if it is stable and any pitfalls I should be
aware of?

Stable enough to be used on enterprise apps which is expected to get thousands of requests
in a hour?

Any information would be helpful.

thanks,
Abhijith